skip to main | skip to sidebar

Full Metal Inc.

Friday, April 25, 2008

We have our first winner!!!!

Congratz to Kahr, we never said how large it had to be, just a global.

Nice going bro, waiting eagerly for what mob you pick.
Just pick something a tad bit easier so all the members can join the fun perhaps.

/Matt...
Posted by Mr. Larsson at 5:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Interesting or funny links

  • Kamikaze Safetygear factory

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (86)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ▼  April (19)
      • Next target!
      • There must be something wrong...
      • Global frenzy for us...
      • And the third one (in one day)...
      • We have our first winner!!!!
      • I give up too
      • I give up...
      • Another one
      • Latest global
      • The Hunt
      • Contributions
      • She has choosen....
      • KINGFISHER ******
      • We are waiting...
      • We have a winner!!!!
      • Ok, here is one I just killed and I forgot to bac...
      • Come on now ppl...
      • Contest time!!
      • All quiet on...
    • ►  March (11)

Contributors

  • Kahr
  • La
  • Mr. Larsson