
First thing, did a short hunt on the beach, seems like I'm a bum in every game I play, and happened to stumble over this very friendly Atrax, kinda got me in a good mood for the day. After that I decided to take a trip to the Thorifoid temple and it seems like our boys in blue is expanding their business, new houses and statues scattered all over the place.

After a Shaman made me shit sparks I revived at the tiny Formidon LA north off Nea's, saw a lonely mature spawn right by the revival and knowing myself all to well I took on the challenge, if they offer me a asswhopping I have to try and beat them, it took me 4 lifes but I have soloed my first Formidon. ROFLMAO It even gave me 14 peds for my trouble.
Hope the rest of you have a as fun as I have had lately.
/Matt...
2 comments:
Gratz mate
When are you gonna get a ATH and put Full Metal Inc. on the map :)
God knows, still waiting for my big pile of loot. LOL
Post a Comment