Turns out that our new member left the soc after having a discussion with me, here is the background....
I log on and see him as online, I say hi and he doesn't reply so I send a PM and he replies, turns out that his 9 year old son has taken over this account and that the father is playing on a new.
After some discussion back and forth he leaves the soc....
Don't know what will happen to the disciple thing but he's a freelancer again.
I don't know about the rest off you, but I say 18 as limit, EULA says 13, but that is to low in my eyes.
/Matt...
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel 18 is right and no one under should be allowed into the group...
Well, at least the kid was honest and told you before putting forth a lot of time and effort into her...you need to continue to have two of you interviewing from now on. There will be more to come... Jav
No one under 18 in the society!
I don't want to babysit.....but then again I don't play much so maybe my opinion doesn't count
I agree 18 is the limit.
What really pisses me of is that he apparently told La and her disciple Stoomp, that he was kicked out of the soc for no reason and as far as i know he left on his own.
I have since this started tried to get at chat with him to tell him that this isnt the best way to act in PE, but have been ignored every time.
And he is btw a total free bird again, i released him as disciple. Not one i trust anymore.
Kahr
Post a Comment