WTF You gain dodge!!!!!Thats not fair.Ohhh yea, Gratz mate :)
Yeah, I get a dodge per month I think... LOL
who were you keeping track of??? Creepy.....
lol, it was a noob that I helped with some FAPing at the outpost, nothing more. The only one I keep track off is you and you know that. ;-)
hehe ;pwho removed their post?
I did, because I spelled like a piss drunk dyslectic. Maybe because I was piss drunk... but not a dyslectic. LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WTF You gain dodge!!!!!
Thats not fair.
Ohhh yea, Gratz mate :)
Yeah, I get a dodge per month I think... LOL
who were you keeping track of??? Creepy.....
lol, it was a noob that I helped with some FAPing at the outpost, nothing more.
The only one I keep track off is you and you know that. ;-)
hehe ;p
who removed their post?
I did, because I spelled like a piss drunk dyslectic. Maybe because I was piss drunk... but not a dyslectic. LOL
Post a Comment