Not like we asked you to get a 200k ped ATH on a snabel young, get out there and kill some TskTsk, I've done my share but since it feels wrong to enter my own contest I'm staying out off this.
Have a great time and good luck!
/Matt...
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Blah...blah...blah.
You wanna meet Krush? Show me where these damn TskTsk are!
Show you? You can find them yourself, just head north from Oshiri. It's a jolly mix of Snarg, Tezlas and Cupids (TskTsk).
And yes, it would be nice to meet all members off the soc. LOL
Good luck with the hunting.
Listen you....sarky comments are my business! ;p
You're so cute when you're angry... ;-P
OK, ya know what? Forget those damn things!! Way too hard for a pussycat like me!
lol... come on now, I'm the guy that wears Vigi and I can take them.
*Matt does his famous chicken impression*
Nah, you're right, they are a bit hard but I'm stubborn like a donkey when it comes to killing.
Post a Comment