KINGFISHER
http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=44
She made a hard choice, a young does a very respecfull 119 in max damage, 50% Stab and 50% Impact.
Young
Health: 1560
Max Damage: 119
Threat: 18564
Vigilante Max damage: 68.3 Decay: 1.625
Ghost Max Damage: 57.3 Decay: 2.833
Friends, the hunt is on, first one to global will get to pick the next mob in this contest. There is no price beside the global and the honor.
Gods speed and happy hunting!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Damn tough little buggers, but not impossible. I came close twice today, so strap on some armor and hit the killing fields ppl
...Kahr out
Sooooooooo..........
when are you gonna make me a contributer?? I have alot to say!! Come on Matty!! Help a kitty out ;p
I sent you a invitation to one off your mailadresses. Give the one you used for this account to Jav and tell her to send it to me and I'll fix it ASAP
Post a Comment