Let us hope that it's a staying trend and that it will be the same for all members off the soc. Going in to some sort of happiness coma over here.
Keep killing and skilling friends, Jav and Kahr has stated a wish to make it to the top 50. :-)
/Matt...
8 comments:
Damn it Matt share some of those Globals......Your getting a little hogy with those aren't you...Jav
*coughs*
It's a matter off time in the game to ppl, the more you hunt the higher chance that you will get something big.
/matt...
Oh sure and the more peds you spend the more they like it lol, and think we have a sucker born here lol
......Jav
haha...
I'm a sucker for many things... new bicycles, ink in my skin, rubber clothes and strange pressurised gases but I'm not a sucker for EU. LOL
(right now I can see Kitty scratch her head and getting a puzzled look on her face... "rubber clothes?")
OMG, it wasn't Kitty scratcher her head it was me.... You cute little master in your rubber...well anyways quit getting all the globals how am I to get any if you get them all... Jav
ROFLMAO
I have NO idea what you are thinking, I'm talking about diving.
I like the ink in my skin, and I like rubber clothes but I think we prefer different pressurized gases ;p
oh? air, oxygen, helium, argon and hydrogen are on my list, not all at the same time and it varies with depth, temp and time I have to breath them. LOL
Post a Comment