Who is this Savannah Vixen person???!???!??!?
That's for me to know and for you to find out.Jealous or something? ;-P
Nah.....she is prolly a he anyhow ;p
might be, but in that case he sounds and loosk very much as a woman on webcam.hmmm...;-P
I have no idea what you do when you talk to ppl on webcam, but your reaction says it all. ;-P ROFLMAOJealous or not, all I have is your word on how hot you are, but hey, it's good enough for me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who is this Savannah Vixen person???!???!??!?
That's for me to know and for you to find out.
Jealous or something? ;-P
Nah.....she is prolly a he anyhow ;p
might be, but in that case he sounds and loosk very much as a woman on webcam.
hmmm...
;-P
I have no idea what you do when you talk to ppl on webcam, but your reaction says it all. ;-P ROFLMAO
Jealous or not, all I have is your word on how hot you are, but hey, it's good enough for me.
Post a Comment