
Do you think that MA is happy to see me back here or is it just me?
This is the second since I got my internet back, the first one was a 57 ped Feff but I didn't have autoscreenie or PE-Ass running so I didn't get any pics off that. LOL/Matt...
P.S. Before you all start nagging on me, let me ask you a question, what have you done lately to deserve a global??
9 comments:
Emmmm. I have blown 5500 ped on crafting and over 3000 ped on hunting at the new trooper spawn in one day :)
well, in that case you just have bad luck, nothing to do against that. LOL
First I am not jealous of anyone in any other country.
Secondly, I always smell good no matter what I do or where I go...kay?
LOL
One day I hope to meet you, a person with great confidence and a sence of humour is always nice to know.
;-)
You are should a luck dog....damn I spend ped after ped after ped and still only one global.....since returning to PE....well one day your globals will run out "whispers 'God, I hope so'"....anyways gratz on the global....
ohh yea btw gratz.
Ps. I never said i lost money on that crafting and hunt session ;)
Maybe I should be quiet about my global today then. *coughs*
Nah wth, logged on at the outpost NE from twins, saw a red dot far out, ran over and killed it (a drone) and got a 55 pedder, then I ran back and logged off. LOL
And Kitty, I'm gonna ask your mother if your poopdiapers smelled good. LOL
Hmmm some of these comments turn out quit interesting. lol
Ohh yea Gratz Mace
Well? Did you find out? Becoz seriously i don't think she changed them...I think I did :P
Post a Comment