skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Full Metal Inc.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
So I go to Twin Peaks and go hunting Argo and there is an adult and boom I got a global and then I go over the hill and boom I get another global.....Two in less then an hour.... woohoo....
2 comments:
Mr. Larsson
said...
Nice one Jav! Congratz to the good loot.
August 15, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Anonymous said...
Gratz!!
August 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting or funny links
Kamikaze Safetygear factory
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(86)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(6)
This sux
Saddle up. ppl !!!!
WHAT SUCKS?????
Not AWOL or MIA... YET!
So I go to Twin Peaks and go hunting Argo and ther...
2 globals....1 silent...shhhh
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(11)
Contributors
Kahr
La
Mr. Larsson
2 comments:
Nice one Jav! Congratz to the good loot.
Gratz!!
Post a Comment