

You know me...running around erratically, no particular place in mind and I decide last minute to hunt some Gravidores out NW of Nates (is that right?) Hunh...anyway first I got this....
Then I saw something odd in my loot window and stopped to check it out.....Heh I got a minor teleport chippy!! Not to mention the Gravidore skins I got which are really cool but I have no idea what I'd do with 'em.
So I think I got quite a bit of skills but too tired to check...NN
(btw..I am completely lost at how to upload these damn pics in the order I meant too...)
3 comments:
WOOHOOO!!! Gratz! Now that some good loot for ya. :-D
PS. you just upload the pics in the order you want them.... with picture 1 first then picture 2... LOL
You're a smart woman and I bet you'll work it out in no time.
Gratz Kitty, WTG
Post a Comment