Friday, May 9, 2008

Announcement

Hi gang
Just a short announcement from our very own "go to guy" Stoomp aka La's slave :)
Full Metal Inc. now own its very own domain. Atm it is just a blank page, but Stoomp is working on whipping together a nice front page with our very own forum, however he wont promise that it is ready within the next few months. Something about rl being busy and had money to be earned lol
Anyways i think it is a good step in the right direction for FMI.... We are getting our own forum with a shitload of features.

Full Metal Inc. going big.... fuck yaaa!!!!

/Kahr

PS. New info from Stoomp in comments

5 comments:

Mr. Larsson said...

And all this just because you thought that I was spamming the blog with my globals. ;-)

I do belive that we must force Stoomp out on a Soc TP run so we finally can promote him.

Anonymous said...

So this is where you all are hiding.
I do in fact pretty much have the forum up and running already, so we can start using it as it is now. However it is far from completely done, lets just say it is still in beta stage :)
I never tried setting a forum up before so bare with me lol

There are also the option of emails for everybody, e.g. Retard@full-metal-inc.eu and there are also the option of blogs for everyone, that just still need a bit of work.

Also how are you guys with a pencil and photoshop, because im as good with it as a brick wall is aerodynamic :)

I will get back to you all with more info as soon as it is done.

Best Regards
Stoomp

Mr. Larsson said...

WOOHOO!!! Great work m8.

So we need a logo... Kahr has some ideas, anyone that has some ideas and/or feel competent enough to do some photoshop work should report to him.
I myself draw like a blind hedgehog in a sack.
(Anyone that has seen "Blackadder goes forth" should reply "Have you ever heard about the Belgian blind hedgehog artistic community?")
Keep it up ppl and we are heading to the top.
Speaking off that, if you know anyone that you think would fit in to this crazy bunch you should ask them to apply for membership, we could use some new blood.

Anonymous said...

Ok...I might be the retard@full_metal_Inc. but what is the addy of this new and fab site?

Mr. Larsson said...

That is something that only he knows for now, he's working hard on getting it up and running smoothly for us and he does like to show off half finished work.
We'll just have to wait, bite our nails and see.
And you're no retard... I bet that he can give you the mail-addy onesexykitten@full.... if you ask him nicely. LOL