Sunday, May 4, 2008

'bot' skills

Ok so I saw all these globals by these 'boys' on drones so I figured what the hay, lemme have a try. It was going fair I suppose, then Matt came on line.
'Hunting Snargs?' he asks and I say 'nah, drones' and he's all like 'where?' And I'm all like 'none of your business Mister! What ya wanna steal all my loot?' And he says 'ya, I do'
So needless to say there were no globals for this cat, although I believe someone called me a furball.
So to sum up my day....PE early this morning (snargs next time, in a secret location I will never reveal!) staining the damn deck (almost done), going out on the boat (no, the water is too cold) and avoiding dragons ;p
Hope ya'll do better than me and remember Matt, I have wayyyyy more health than you!

3 comments:

Kahr said...

Meow. The little kitty is showing its claws, look out

Mr. Larsson said...

Hehe, welcome as writer Kitty.

Dragons do bite, very hard, and they are mean.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what wrong with dragons, I happen to love one and he is coming to see me.....(whispers....i hope he does bite mmmmmm)