Thursday, May 15, 2008

Going offline...

I'm moving on saturday but my phone and connection gets cut on friday, it will take a week for them to hook the ADSL up at the new place. So don't worry if you don't see me online, I can read the blog and mails at work and I will ofc be around to bug you.

If you really need to get a hold off me you can ask Javelin or Kitty to relay a mail, or if you ask them nicely they might be able to give you my mailadress, not gonna post it here.

Take care and have a good run, can't wait to see you all online again.

/Matt...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....a whole week???? What kinda nazi's run that country?? How can I go a whole week??

Mr. Larsson said...

yeah, it really sux but what can you do?
I'm gonna have the shakes after a week without PE.

Mr. Larsson said...

Don't you worry Kitty, I bet you'll do just fine, a week without me will be like a vacation for you, a week without annoying globals. LOL
"And if you ask me too
Matt's gonna buy you a mockingbird
I'mma give you the world
I'mma buy a diamond ring for you
I'mma sing for you
I'll do anything for you to see you smile
And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
I'mma break that birdies neck
I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya
And make him eat every carat don't fuck with Matt (haha)" -Eminem

Be good ppl or as nasty as you wanna be!