Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm pissed!!!

Was out hunting warriors around Zeus and stumbled over a Neconu Provider close to the revival. Took me 5 lifes and a load off ammo to kill it and when I finally did I actually got a 52 ped global. BUT PE-ass doesn't work so I don't have a screencap. :-(
Tired off the bugs in PE-ass now so I decided to download this program instead http://autoscreen.iencoders.com/ and will try it out, I'll let you know what I think about it when I know if it works ok.

/Matt...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! ;p

Kahr said...

Dont worry Matt i believe you, it was a Neconu Provider with a loot of 54 ped in the belly, and it happened at about 11:12.
Im watching you, mister :)

Mr. Larsson said...

wth? I KNOW that you wheren't online at the time. Do you have a good explanation to this? LOL

Kahr said...

I have no comment, other then im keeping an eye on you all.......

Mr. Larsson said...

hehe... naughty boy