Tuesday, May 20, 2008
So I downloaded the new VU and was running to Ithaca, when Kahr told me he was at the new Rx base. It's in PvP1 so I wasn't in a hurry to get there but was still interested in seeing it. Next thing I knew La was asking me if I wanted to see the base the lazy man's way. Considering I have some lazy bones I was like 'what's that?' She tells me a wormhole silly. Now I am supremely impressed! I was like 'hell ya'!So she opens one up and everyone around was like "wow'! I go thru (I won't tell you I failed the first time) and land right near her. I look around the base and as I am doing this La kills Kahr with the Firestorm Chip. Then she tells me she knows dead speak! So I am impressed with my society members! Anyway I was booted from the server just as Dodgy from Warants was appearing below me. Kahr and La let me know if ya killed him. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yep, we have a member with some great skills and she likes to hide them. Sounds like you had some fun.
Dodgy got so scared that he crashed right along with you.
Ohhh btw, i stand corrected. It turns out that the base (pos 3400/11700) i found is the Entropians defense base against the RX units, the RX base is a bit more to east (pos 4000/11400)
Pretty fun night, one of the best new VU night i have had. Got to chat with a MA official that got lost in pvp1 and 2 globals as thx for the help lol
Post a Comment