Hey this girl was out killing and skilling and got this small global at 83 peds, you have to look close since it didn't get my swirls of gold but it is there
I was wondering about that too, Kitty. But it seems that i am from now on known as Kitty, so you Kitty are now known as Kahr.... emmm did that make sense?
See you guys should not let me drink and type I get everything wrong except killing the damn animals and getting a global even on the wrong animal....and supper is tomato soup and crackers *kisses*, sorry to Kitty and Kahr....
8 comments:
Gratz!!!
.
.
.
.
But... psssss, it is the wrong mob you are globaling on :)
woohoo! Gratz to you.
Pssss......I know but a global is a global Kitty my girl.......
Kitty?? What did i do??
I was wondering about that too, Kitty.
But it seems that i am from now on known as Kitty, so you Kitty are now known as Kahr.... emmm did that make sense?
Now you got me confused, if you are... and you are...? Who am I?? Where am I? What's for dinner and who are you?
See you guys should not let me drink and type I get everything wrong except killing the damn animals and getting a global even on the wrong animal....and supper is tomato soup and crackers *kisses*, sorry to Kitty and Kahr....
"Don't drink and EU"
-old Matt saying
Post a Comment