Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm the urban spaceman baby

Spiff the spaceman reporting in, sorry... I mean Matt ofc.
Finally got my thumb out and took a trip to CP today, been a while since I was up in space last time, kinda missed it.
Since it's my first trip up there ofc I had to run around and check out the scenery, and let me tell you... If you find CND boring you better bring a book to CP. Just hardcore hunting, shopping is limited to a empty shopkeeper.
But hunting up there is fun-fun-fun! Talk about party in the domes.
They have "nerfed" both mobs, so you better pack some good guns that do high DPS, don't even think anything else. But ofc I FORGOT (bang my head in the table) to bring my 5Bs with me, thought I had them in the inventory but they are in my storage.
So maybe we can get together for a soc hunt up there soon, would be great to kick some alien ass with the rest off you.

/Matt...
(for those who don't get the title, watch Monty Python "Live at Hollywood bowl")

No comments: