Saturday, June 14, 2008

WOW!!!!! MINING GLOBAL FOR JAV........


Wow, a mining global for me....Lysterium Stone, worth 123peds... Oh yes and well worth the half hour it took to get it lol.... this is only the 2nd global in mining for me and I am so excited about it....... and the skills it gave me while extracting... Oh yes I will be Uber soon.... Look out PE.. Jav is on her way to the top....

5 comments:

Kahr said...

Gratz!!! Nothing like a lyst global to train that trigger finger :)

Mr. Larsson said...

Gratz Jav!! Very nice, many more to come I bet.
(Now I've read this 4 times and I can't find any spelling errors, happy now Kitty?) :-)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Gratz Jav!! How many extractors did ya go thru on that one?
(Spelling errors from you would be acceptable since english isnt your first language but from someone who's it is.....)

Anonymous said...

All were fixed and I barely when through the first one.... Hopefully I will hit a big one and get a tower lol...

Mr. Larsson said...

Gettin a tower is damn cool, just don't have the same "luck" as Norua in The Prophecy, he got a huge find with a very nice tower in the middle off the baddest Atrox dome up at CND. He had to try many times before he could collect the ores. LOL