Well here it is Matt and I hunting Argo..... Global for us ... Yea...He luck is finally being shared with other members.....It was a very nice one too......Thanks Matt for you luck... Jav
Yep, it was a good hunt. Lets not forget the one we had yesterday on the troopers and the 2 me and Kahr had on the drones. The best part with all this is that finally we're starting to loot good gear again, I hate when it's all oil and ammo, better to loot something with a markup. Keep it up crew.
5 comments:
Yep, it was a good hunt. Lets not forget the one we had yesterday on the troopers and the 2 me and Kahr had on the drones.
The best part with all this is that finally we're starting to loot good gear again, I hate when it's all oil and ammo, better to loot something with a markup. Keep it up crew.
SO is this a really expensive gun?
And you got it from an argo?
expensive.. nah popular I would say, it sold for 90 peds, don't remember the markup, within a day.
oh i thought i saw one for 18k+
yes, a CB19 unlimited is very expensive, but this one is just a plain (L) gun.
Post a Comment