Been a bit inactive here lately, lots off stuff going on in my RL. Working extra hours, sending forms back and forth and sitting in the phone, lots of paperwork when you're about to start school again.
I'm 34 and I think, maybe, that I finally figured out what I wanna do with my life, besides getting stinking rich that is.
Been playing some to but no luck with the loot, mostly skilling on longblades atm, maybe not the best way to go but the "freebie" skills are good, health and agility among other things.
Hope everyone is doing ok out there and that Lootius is smiling at you all.
I finally got to meet our secret member, Sam finally showed his face ingame and we spent a few minutes chatting in Zychion, I was hungover and he was a bit tipsy so I guess nothing worldchanging came out off it. LOL But it was nice to finally meet him.
/Matt...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment