So I was running around and I got some new entry's on my map......North & South Echidna. Since I am such a slacker.....if anyone knows of other entries I might be missing...let me know =).
On a real life note, I am going to be 'promoted' July 11 in my job to actually work for one of the partners in our Law office. I have been at this job since April so I must be pretty good at it ;P!!
Ciao peeps......
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is a few new entries, but nothing that serious, just some housing "projects" and the rare outpost. I suppose you got them already.
Congrats on the promotion and good luck in the future.
Congrats honey, and this is a fine way for me to find out just what you have been up to.....
Post a Comment