So hey everyone!
I created a group on EF for us......I don't know what we shall do there but I thought it would be cool to have our name out there some more!
So I figured out what amp I needed for my Mad4 and I purchased it today. (the beast works better, I had a cause)
Anywho, I am working on skilling up more and helping our society get better along with that.
Also I wouldn't mind getting together sometime soon and taking a trip to CP. I have never been and think it would be a fun outing.
Let me know your thoughts!
Cheers
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CP sounds like a plan, I'm game.
Good idea, we need more like that. And im ofc up for a little CP hunt when i get home.
Now if you all will have me excused, i think ill go out and sit in the pool and enjoy the sun, a drink and something good on the eyes ;)
Post a Comment