The Full Metal inc. leader group, meaning me, myself and I..... ohh yea and Matt and Jav, coz she happened to be online :)
Any how, we thought it would be about time that Full Metal Inc. did what it was created for. Kicking some toaster ass, so the next coming saturday at 8pm MA time, we will bring a world of pain down on the troopers.
I hope you all will join. Everyone is welcome, no matter skill lvl..... even short chubby girls are welcome La.
See you all out in the killing fields.
Varooom
Kahr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh yes!!!
You know it ppl, be there or be square!
Time to scrap some metal men!!!
I have heard a rumor about a new drone, heading out to investigate.
Sweet! I hope to be there (damn school work) Then again it's a Saturday night (dateless Kahr?)
I will try my best!
Dateless, hell no... i have already been caught and tamed.
Im so whipped.
He's just like me, always got the last word in any discussion with the lady... "Yes dear"
I say, yes ma'am, just to piss her off.
Post a Comment