Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another promotion!

Once again we (Kahr and me) are proud to announce that another member is getting a promotion.we have decided to promote Javelin from Junior hunter to Hunter.
She has earned it by being a good player, a good soc-mate and active in the soc activites. She has earned skills in a very good way since she joined the soc and she is aiming for higher goals.

I hope and belive that the rest off the soc joins me in congratulating Javelin on this rare occation, may Lootius be with you on your future exploits.

/Matt...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jav!
One day I shall be as uber as you.

Anonymous said...

Not quite and uber but working toward it and loving getting killed and going back for more LOL

Anonymous said...

Ha I was just joking. I am still more uber than you!

Anonymous said...

Watch me pass you by Kitty unless you start killing and skilling lol..... Hope you do

La said...

Gratz on the promotion Javelin :)