Sunday, June 1, 2008

PROMOTION

*drumroll*
Fellow entropians, friends and comrades in arms. I'm proud to announce that Stoomp has earned his promotion from Pupil to Junior hunter today.

With a little help from his friends, mostly Lela and Kahr, and a last push from me, he has finally gotten all the TPs. As you all know that is one off the demands we have for our members to make the step from pupil.

And with this announcement I would like to be the first to officially congratulate him and wish him good luck in his future exploits in the crazy world we all love (and love to hate). Keep up the good work and good luck m8!

9 comments:

La said...

Gratz Stoomp... now get on with the mining and stop fooling around with all those tp's :)

Mr. Larsson said...

wow, I better call the riotpolice to keep the cheering crowd back, all these wellwishers might actually cause an accident.

Anonymous said...

Gratz Stoomp......I fun now begins and working hard to what you want to be.... an UBER....YEA!!!!! Again Gratz...

La said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La said...

Hmmm i simply cant spell anymore.

Anyways, not alone have he finally gotten him self together to get the tp's, he is also very close to being done with his disciple period via mining, only 12% left

Mr. Larsson said...

spelling can be tricky... some days I'm like a epeleptic dyslectic with fat fingers.

Only 12% left, that's great, that's not a whole lot left to do then, and the last 10% usually goes like a greased ninja if you get your ass in gear.
Keep up the good work Stoomp!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Jav....ffs read what you write before you hit post!!
And Stoomp gratz but since I haven't met you yet it feels like I am gratzing a ghost.

Anonymous said...

Boooo
Thx guys.
It took a long time, since my average playtime have been about 7 hours a month. lol

Mr. Larsson said...

well well, look what the cat dragged in. LOL Nice to see you here. :-D