Thursday, June 12, 2008

Serendipity


Hey, I finally got it Serendipity....working now on getting it higher and my next one to open is Coolness at level 40 in Hit......

6 comments:

Mr. Larsson said...

WOOHOOO!!! Gratz to that Jav! You beat me to it but I'm very happy for you. Kepp it up and loot big as well.

Anonymous said...

Gratz......now if everyone had unlocked spellcheck....

Mr. Larsson said...

no Kitty, we don't wanna make our own languagepolice unemployed, you're doing a good job and we're happy to keep you busy. ;-P

Kahr said...

Nice Jav. Gratz with the unlock.
So coolness you say, it hurts the trigger finger to get there :)

Btw. I speall totalie nejs... i am sooo ubher!

Xarosego dnja sooka ;)
Kahr

Mr. Larsson said...

i tjinc yu spel veru god char...

i wus pissing yur doore

i cnov nahtink, ijm frum Barcelona.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I bring out the best in all of us LOL.....and that trigger finger made it to level 30 so here it comes level 40 lol.... thank everyone I needed the laugh.....